- Develop issue-based messages to inform and shape the policy debate in the U.S. Senate.
- End conservatives’ over-reliance on center-left or media polling.
- Conduct national and state polling so conservatives can talk to constituents and media in clear, concise messages that resonate.
- Create and disseminate conservative policy platforms and priorities.
- Test and research what the American people want. For too long, media polling has dictated what conservatives are supposed to think.
Senate Opportunity Fund is a not-for-profit 501(c)(4) organization
It was established to advance and support conservative policies and solutions through research, issue advocacy, and communications.